TaCD: Holiday Editions
This year, the eves for both Christmas and 2019 fall on a Monday, the same day as To a Certain Degree. Since that’s a tough time for guests to show up in person, I’d like to record and play back work from amazing and talented people like yourself.
If you’re interested in participating, your original works – monologues, poems, songs, or anything else that can be recorded and played back at a later date – will be broadcast on WPRK starting at 7am (WE’RE BACK ON THE AIR!!!) then released on a special edition of the podcast and streamable online.
- Submit an outline or existing work to Nick by Nov. 1.
- Once thumbs up has been achieved, record your piece.
- If you’re not sure about the quality of your equipment, or you only have a smartphone, schedule a time to meet Nick at the Melrose Center to record.
- Has to have a holiday component.
- Doesn’t have to be new, just original.
- Shoot for a four minute limit.
- Nothing blue. Some light swearing is okay, but will have to be bleeped for broadcast.
- November 1 for the outline approval.
- December 1 for a final recording.