Episode 2 of Pop Quiz marks the anniversary of an reptile who preferred to travel via thunderstorm. Hear some truly harrowing tales of what has rained down from above. You may never go outside again.
The quizzer: Miller John of The To Be Decided
Episode guest: Victoria Walsh, the Macrame Mama
The full interview: To a Certain Degree, Episode 99
- July 2, 1843: The Day It Rained Alligators
- Spiders fall from the sky in Australia leaving what enthusiasts call ‘Angel Hair’
- Why Thousands of Spiders are Crawling in the Skies Over Brazil
- Wikipedia: Rain of Animals
- Octopus, Starfish and Other Sea Creatures Fell from the Sky During Powerful Storm
- Suggest a link!
Music: The Builder Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License