This episode was recorded on April 30, 2018, on WPRK FM. You can listen to the entire interview or an abridged version. Or both!
Full Version (1:32:21):
Abridged Version (29:25):
Sam and Marco DiGeorge have a lot of proverbial irons in proverbial fires. Teaching, set design, parenting, podcasting, to name a few. I don’t want to imply that parenting comes third for them. If you’re one of their kids, my apologies.
20 Questions: Keep Your Friends Close or Keep Your Enemies Closer
Bad Business Ideas: Carry a Tune, Swap Beat
Pop Quiz: Sandwiches!
- S – Adventures in Babysitting
- M – The Matrix – Overcoming fear to fight for the human element; and Magnolia… for so many reasons!
- S – Most definitely Zooey Deschanel
- M – Oprah – love her positive energy and willingness to help others 🙂 … I do love the energy of Tom Cruise too!
- S – hmmmm at a thrift market in the middle of nowhere where it almost looks like a hoarders home or at a Matchbox 20 concert
- M – Any theatre event (especially being involved with producing the ones we do at TOTE)