This episode was recorded on July 17, 2017, on WPRK FM. Listen to the whole conversation in the player above, or click on the links below to go to a specific segment of the show!
Having known Frank and Ryan for the better part of a decade, and having the opportunity to do some work with Net Conversion as a client and a freelancer, I knew they’d be good guests. Do they complete each other? Yes. Do they disagree a lot? Of course.
But to hear them tell it, they were on a very similar wavelength very early on while working together at Universal. Some other deep cuts if you want to skip ahead:
- Net Conversion, what they do in just over six minutes.
- Frank and Ryan rely on local talent, especially interns from UCF and Rollins grads. Here’s some advice for anyone coming out of college looking for work.
- Three Bad Business Ideas aren’t enough for them, they pitch their own.
- LCD Soundsystem, music at work, and the Fyre Festival.
- Hidden meaning in songs? That and other pop culture questions.