This episode was recorded on June 12, 2017, on WPRK FM. Listen to the whole conversation in the player above, or click on the links below to go to a specific segment of the show!
Instead of coming into your living room, you have Living Room Theater in your ears. It’s an intimate experience in any format! Tisse Mallon and Jack Graham of LRT come into the studio to give Nick – and listeners – the lowdown on their in-house (pun intended) performances.
There’s so much more to them than that, of course. Their creative approach. Their senses of humor. And their abilities to play well together. Not like dodgeball or anything. Well, a little like dodgeball, but with words.
Along with that, Nick learns how to use the word appropos. And, in case you were wondering, Crystal Rooster is Jack’s drag name according to Tisse. I also suggested Peggy Featherbottom.
- What is Living Room Theater? A primer.
- Tisse and Jack are Off or Running! Learning more about the two.
- Being on stage, and how they got there.
- Jack and Tisse and Frank and Yann. Musical influences.
- The glitterati on Bad Business Ideas.
- Pop quiz hotshots!
- For the most part, these performing partners agree. Except when it comes to cursive handwriting.